The Expat Sandwich Podcast features Americans living abroad and the crazy antics that they encounter around the world. The show’s producer, Marty Walker, and I had a wonderful time talking and she did a brilliant job of presenting my story on her podcast. You can play the episode below, but I highly encourage you to subscribe to the podcast and leave it a 5-star review on iTunes.
Please listen, share, and comment below with your thoughts!
I talked about a lot in this episode of Expat Sandwich. Here are some notes and links to things I discussed in my conversation with Marty Walker.
- Rotary Youth Exchange Program – I lived in Germany for 1 year when I was 17 years old with this free program which facilitates youth exchange between local Rotary Clubs all over the world. If you would like to be introduced to a Rotary Club near you, let me know and I will be happy to help you get in touch.
- United States Peace Corps – In it’s 50th year since being established by President John F. Kennedy, I had the honor of serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Kyrgyzstan, where I launched a journalism project which has touched hundreds of thousands of people since.
- Where is Kyrgyzstan? – “The Switzerland of Central Asia” is a landlocked country on the northwestern side of China. Its remoteness is only surpassed by its beauty.
- Kloop School of Journalism – This nontraditional school in Kyrgyzstan teaches Western-style journalism practices to youth. Their stories are published on one of Central Asia’s most-read news sites.
- Kyrgyz Media – This is the project that I launched while in the Peace Corps. Even if you don’t read Russian or Kyrgyz, just looking through the photos in the posts will tell you a lot about the Kyrgyz People.
My favorite Expat Sandwich Episodes
The Expat Sandwich Podcast is relatively new on the podcast scene. The episode which featured me is #15. I can honestly say that this is one of the very best podcasts of 2017 and
- Germany with OhMyGodMyWifeIsGerman.com
- Antartica with Joanna Young
- Shanghai with Jilli Leonard
- Paris with David Lebovitz
How did you like the episode?
I hope that you enjoyed the episode! Please leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts, feedback, or to ask me followup questions. Alternatively, you can also reach out to me directly on Twitter at @JudsonLMoore.